Los Suenos Resort & Marina Costa Rica
Sweet Home Costa Rica is pleased to present the following services for your Home, Villa, Townhouse or Condominium:
- Utility Payments and Management: Electricity, Cable TV, Internet, water and sewers.
- Maintenance employee’s management.
- Home Owner Association and Municipality payments.
- Accounting services.
- Cleaning services every other week to assure your valuable property is OK after any unexpected event (rain, earthquake, cleaned before owners’ or renters’ arrival.
Real Estate desk : Properties inside Los Sueños Resort
We offer you Luxury Condominiums and Private Homes for rent or as a possible second home. We have available:
- Condominiums with 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms.
- Privates Homes with 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 bedrooms.
All our properties offer the following features:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fully equipped laundry room
- Completely furnished
- AC and hot water
- Cable TV
- Internet WiFi
- Local phone call
- Gated community
- Cleaning service at Check-in and Checkout
Sweet Home Costa Rica Vacation Packages provides the following:
All our properties offer the following features: :
- Personalized Customer Service with attention to detail.
- In-house check-in
- Condominiums: every other day maid service
- Homes: daily maid service
- Safe-box: your valuables are also important to us
- Welcome packages: Basic or Deluxe * it depends on the length of your stay.
- Beach-Club Pass to provide you with access to the exclusive Los Sueños Beach Club.
- Tour desk: Transportation, rental car, tours and bilingual guides
- Real Estate desk: properties outside Los Sueños Resort
- In-house massages
- Tours, Chef
- Transfers from airport
- Cleaning services
Ways to have fun and enjoy your stay while experiencing our beautiful country.
Transportation – We have new vans with AC and capacity for 4-8-10-24- 50 passenger with bilingual and responsible drivers. Transfers from and to airport and different area of the country.
- Professional, friendly & bilingual drivers.
- 2016 Mercedes Benz Van.
- Comfortable & spacious seating.
- Vans with capacity from 4 to 50 passengers.
- We recommend you consider the amount luggage carried to be able to reserve travel accommodations with additional room.
Zip Lining – Vista Los Sueños Canopy: The adventure starts on a 15-minute ride aboard on a designed tractor. Once we arrive to the top of the mountain, our bilingual guides will explain step by step all the safety procedures you must follow to enjoy your adventure. We then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines, including 14 platforms and 12 cables with a total cable distance of 3.5 kilometers including the longest cable in the area (2400 ft.) The tour through the canopy usually lasts approximately 2 hours. Transfer is included.
Fly through the forest on an exhilarating high wire adventure – no experience required! Once we arrive to the top of the mountain, our bilingual guides will explain step by step all the safety procedures you most follow to enjoy your adventure, we then descend to the bottom via a series of zip lines.
The Canopy Line Zip Tour is a project designed not only as an extreme adventure, but also as a way to enjoy nature without harming the environment; this Adventure Park is located in Herradura, Puntarenas on the central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. Our property boasts spectacular views of the Herradura Bay and Island, as well as the Gulf of Nicoya. Within the property, you may have the opportunity to view scarlet macaws, chestnut mandible toucans and white-faced monkeys. The property rests on 80 acres of land and the Costa Rican government protects about 50% of this land.
What To Bring: Light clothes Comfortable clothing, sunscreen, tennis shoes or strap-on sandals, sunglasses. We do not recommend bringing cameras on the tour. We provide professional photography.
Tour schedule: 8:00am, 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
Length of the tour: 2 hours.
Monteverde Canopy: Your tour will start riding an open-air gondola from the ground to the heights where you’ll be dropped off at an observation area for fantastic views. From this area, you will start riding down on a zip line track stretching across canyons and in between treetops, the exhilarating adventure of zip lining down the mountainside begins; ultimately returning you to the starting point at the main building. This is the most thrilling zip line in the country.
- Sky Tram: 2600 ft. (800 m.)
- Zip Lines: 8
- The longest cable is 2460 ft. (750 m.)
- The highest cable is 328 ft. (100 m.)
- Duration: 2 Hour Tour
- Located in the Cloud forest
- Average Temperature: 65 °F. (19 °C.)
- Wind Speeds: Up to 50 mi/h (80 km/h)
- Altitude: 5250 ft. (1600m.)
High intensity activity not recommended for people with any kind of health problem.
- Children must be taller than 120cm (3’11’’)
- Minimum weight 40 kg (88.1 lb.)
- Waist 54 – 74 cm (21.2 – 29.1 in)
- Legs 32 – 42 cm (12.5 – 16.5 in)
- Maximum weight 136 kg (300 lb.)
- Maximum waist belt 84-117 cm (33 – 46 in)
- Leg loops 57 – 67 cm (22.4 – 26.3 in)
- Minimum Waist belt 65-96 cm (25.5 – 37.7 in)
Vista al Golfo de Nicoya Canopy: Longest in Costa Rica Zip Line Tours , a total of 25 Zip Lines cables crossing over 11 Waterfalls.
The real adventure activities in Costa Rica always are about enjoying a new experience, looking for the best thing to do in Costa Rica?, an adrenaline-packed vacation, lies in participating in activities that are known with different names: Costa Rica zip lines, ziplining, canopy tours, canopy ride, zip lining in Costa Rica and even flying fox. These are among the most thrilling activities in Costa Rica and at the same time, the safest. Take advantage and enjoy our unique canopy tours or zip line tour at our Adventure Park, as it is the only one with zip lines over 11 waterfalls and it is one of the longest ziplining in Costa Rica and one of the oldest zip lines you may ever find all over the world.
All the adventure activities take place, under the expert assistance of our professional guides, that will always tell you how to enjoy your journey over the exotic rain forests, while gliding over our Costa Rica zip line Tour. Let the magical opulence of the Costa Rican rain forests seep into your mind, while you travel from one zip line to another. Come and enjoy with our always fresh air and an amazing view over the Gulf of Nicoya, very close to most of the important tourist attractions in Costa Rica, we are waiting for you, to offer the best Ziplining.
Aerial Tram – The Aerial Tram is one of the most unique Costa Rica excursions at Rainforest Adventures, featuring 18 gondolas that give rides to a maximum for 9 passengers each including one bilingual (English/Spanish) naturalist guide and take the passengers a tour to the canopy and the rich ecosystem of Costa Rican tropical forests, one of the many beautiful destinations in Central America. Upon advance request we can provide guide assistance in other languages.
- A Day in the Costa Rica Pacific Aerial Tram.
- Aerial Tram treetop flight.
- Medicinal Plants Garden.
- Heliconias and Bromelias Garden.
- Terrarium (reptiles, amphibians and insects).
- Butterfly Garden.
- Expert naturalist guide.
We show our guests all the different layers of the rainforest, from the floor to the treetops. The transitional forest of Costa Rica is home to an enormous amount of flora and fauna; eager to find light and space, many plants have colonized the treetops, turning them into small, independently functioning ecosystems.